- The picturesque fishing port of Howth and it’s Yacht Marina
- Howth Castle and its famous rhododendrons (best in May/June)
Take a tour of Howth Castle. Seasonal only. Advisable to reserve.
- The National Transport Museum, home to the famous Hill of Howth Tram
- The Hurdy Gurdy Museum of Vintage Radio in the Martello Tower
- Walk the Cliff Path, stunning sea-views & unique flora and fauna
Take your own guide or join a group. See www.shaneshowthhikes.com
- Boat Trips to Ireland’s Eye (Seasonal)
- Fishing from the rocks & the piers: Sea Angling trips.
- Houses & Gardens open to the public – Malahide Castle, Newbridge House & Casino in Marino
- Dublin Bay Cruise Howth to Dun Laoghaire www.dublinbaycruises.com
- Golf – Royal Dublin, Portmarnock, The Links Portmarnock, Deerpark, Howth, Sutton, St. Margaret’s, The Island, Malahide to mention a few – all very convenient
- Farmers & Fish Market on Howth Pier on Sundays
- Dublin City 25 minutes by DART (train)
- Howth Tourist Office, West Pier Phone 01 8396955